Re: Tame cursor in seamless

Harry--

Thanks for the research.

I'm using a different iteration of Tame--apparently 5.0--and keygroupdef wasn't in the syntax then;
groups were explained in the comments. But I have plugged in the numbers of your key repeat rates
and the cursor problem may be cured.

I also appended your settings to my view.tam. I have copied the tweaked pif.view.tam as
default.view.tam, which (as suggested in pif.view) will govern all Tame programs. After all, XY4 is
the only one. So far so good.

If I understand correctly, XPM User is Windows 7's affectionate pet name for XP Mode, while tsclient
is DOS's way of addressing the host via the network. But don't quote me.

I've abstained from elaborate networking. I use XY in a window, not fullscreen, so the Win7 desktop
is always visible. When I want to move a Win7 file into virtual XY, which isn't very often, I open
the XP desktop from the Virtual PC program group and copy it into my (virtual) XY folder. XY4 has
to be closed first. For saving files into Win7, I have a key programmed to SA //tsclient/c/xy as
explained in a previous post.

Still have to try Carl's re-routed Paste. DeCode doesn't seem to work in XP Mode, so I'll have to
bounce that frame in from another computer.

Jon Pareles