Re: TTG on the Internet

One thing I want to clarify. Our presence here is apparently a
new development for most of you, but we have been on this list
for almost the entire time it has beenin service. Previously, I
and the others in our organization accessed this list through
CompuServe, and apparently our responses were not posted to the
list at large, but instead went only to the person to whom we
replied. We kept seeing messages implying that we weren't
responding, and we only realized that last week what the problem
was.

Both tech support (more regularly) and I have been paying
attention to your discussions, and now we have figured out how
to let eveyone see what we have been saying.

Kenneth Frank