RE: Quick Question

At 16:35 Uhr -0500 07.03.2003, Ambos, Paul wrote:
I find fair success in saving in rtf format then opening in MSWord to adjust
margins, tabs, etc. The result can be saved in either rtf or the current
version of Word. rtf is generally more universally readable.

Alas, Microsoft seems to have been fiddling with the RTF format lately.
Personally, I have better success in saving as Word Windows (the XY filter creates what Word thinks is Version 2).
Btw, if there is not extensive formatting, would it not be possible
to jerry-rig a simple search/replace macro that turns XY tags into
HTML tags?
I find it very ironic that while the XY format is claimed to be
archaic, tagged file formats such as HTML, SGML, MIF, etc. are now
all the rage and considered the latest and greast.

-- Rene