Re: Footnotes

Nathan,

I note with interest that you have produced what I imagine to be a
footnote-laden book ( _Medicine, Philosophy and Religion in Ancient
China_) entirely in XW.

Did you cross-reference any of the footnotes? I have more or less
given up on producing camera-ready copy with XW because
cross-referenced numbers simply do not print whenever there is an FM
command embedded. I don't have this problem with XY 4.017.

TTG has not been helpful although I reported the problem a _long_ time ago.

Thanks.
Myron