Re: Lenovo Thinkpad X61 (OT)

Sorry I have no idea. I have never ordered one. I get an internal one to use but that
comes already imaged for employee use and probably has little correspondence to what
they sell...

Anyone here who wants to buy IBM stuff at discount can go to:

http://www-132.ibm.com/content/home/store_eppus/en_US/epplogin.html

use 5A9575 and SCHULTZ to get in.

I can't answer question on specs etc. I do not make any claims on price, performance,
or anything else, that is all up to you...

Dale
http://remotesign.mixmox.com