Re: OT: Cloning a multiboot system

--- "Stephen A. Carter"  wrote:

>> the capabilities of True Image.

> Here's hoping for a favorable response.

Well, below is what I finally got from them. I can
only regard it as suggestive, rather than definitive,
in terms of answering the question. For that, I may
need to find some User Reports online, or just spend
the money and roll the dice. It does seem to come
down to their explicitly migration-oriented product,
though.

I picked up a product blurb that seems more to the
point than the one Acronis itself uses, and a
semi-related tip from an IT-guy. Rather than post
them here, I can attach these to an off-list email to
anyone who may be interested.

Curious coincidence: How close is Burlington to
Billerica ?

Jordan

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Home and Home
Office products
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please be aware that if you want only to clone your
old hard drive with
multi-boot system to a new one with resizing, you
should purchase
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/migrateeasy/

If you want also to create image of your multi-boot
system in safety
purposes and then, if it will be needed, restore this
image, you should
purchase Acronis True Image 9.0 Home
http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/

This product includes Disk Clone Utility which allows
you clone your
old hard drive to a new one.

Note that Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation is
intended for backing up
remote machines.

We are always at your service should you have any
further questions.

Thank you.

You are welcome to submit your comments on Acronis
Customer Service.
Your feedback is very important for us. You can send
your comments to
feedback@xxxxxxxxxxx or fill the form at
https://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/support/?ab=3.

--