Xywrite for Windows, Orbis and Ibid

Hi all,

Thanks to all who responded to my initial post (28 June):

Jeff Ramsay
Thomas Hawley (no relation...)
Nathan Sivin

Problems with the list server (I think) and a long (weeks and weeks) waiting
period to get information from TTG (they were out of stock on the product
brochure) have kept me from further participation. Now, with TTG brochures
clutched in my sweaty little fist, I've some questions:

1. Do Ibid and Orbis work with Xywrite for Windows?

2. If yes (to #1) are they integrated or no?

3. Any Xywin users who could comment on the Windows version versus DOS version?

4. Is there a dealer anyone is particularly fond of (good response on orders,
won't skin me alive price-wise)? I've heard about two, Programmers Connection
Corporate Software, but after perusing Computer Shopper, can't seem to locate
either one. Anyone have phone numbers for these dealers?

I've got my ThinkPad, I've got OS/2 for Windows (works very nicely, BTW), now
I want to get some work done!!

cheers and thanks to all!

Bob Hawley rth1@xxxxxxxx robert.t.hawley@xxxxxxxx