Re: XyWin Clipboard problems

Jack Shafer wrote:

> I'm still having trouble sending more than 500 words to the Clipboard
> with XyWin. Several folks suggested that I try third party clipboard
> enchancers -- Snagit, Smartboard, ClipMate - but none of them have
> solved my problem. XyWin still won't export more than 500 words to the
> Clipboard.
>
> Any other suggestions? Does anyone on this list use XyWin?

Jack,

No suggestions, but I'm interested in this post anyhow. I had thought
this was a problem in Netscape e-mail, and it turns out to be a XyWin
problem! How about that. Actually e-mailing is about the only time I do
use XyWin, so I can use the clipboard at all. Most often I use 4.017 for
DOS (or is it 4.17? I never remember).

Sorry I can't help.

--Leslie--