Re: (no subject)

** Reply to message from Brucefelk@xxxxxxxx on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:37:33 EST

> I don't "have to load" dict.spl. I do have to change from the directory I am
> working in to \XY4 in order to *use* the speller.

Which means that \XY4 isn't "in" the PATH. Otherwise DICT.SPL would be
"found", from any location! That's what the PATH spec is for: it lists the
crucial directories in which required files should be sought, so that the
operating system can access them from "anywhere". Read my msg "Re: loading
speller" to learn how to put \XY4 "in the PATH".

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx