Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

As a xyuser since about 1981 and long time betatester (though now mysteriously
out of the loop) I keep postponing my switch to Describe because a) Xy does
fine in a VDM under os/2 , b) I hate to waste time relearning stuff. If I can
add to that c) TTG is smart enough to release a *good* version of xy for os/2
then I'm happy. AND I am a) willing to wait a few extra months for a
non-buggy, full-featured version (with REXX as the macro language of choice)
and b) willing to be a full-fledged beta-tester again. At the moment I have
betas of os/2 ver. 3.0, ZOC (V1.98 beta) and the webexplorer--but it is xy that
I spend most of my time in. So give me XyWros/2!
-- Voice: (919) 515-6331               David D. Auerbach
Master-Alias: David_Auerbach@xxxxxxxx       Box 8103 Actual Address:
auerbach@xxxxxxxx       NCSU local address: auerbach
Raleigh, NC 27695-8103