Re: XyWrite Development

Ah, David's final answer is much better, I think. Along these
lines -- has anyone played with the /e parameter in OS/2? I've
tried giving it different amounts of ems with that, or none, or
not having it at all, but haven't done any serious methodical
testing -- and can't see that it makes any difference at all, but
that's not conclusive. I've also tried different amounts of
memory in the dos settings with about the same result -- no
discernable difference.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.