Re: Nota Bene upper-range diacritics

Dorothy Day's suggestion--to use NoteTab--is a better one. But it's pretty
simple to write a search and replace routine in NB to fix. NB for DOS uses
the extension RUN instead of PM or PGM, and that version of NB, based on
Xy3, doesn't have the BX ( ) command that was introduced in Xy4. You
needed BC XC. Attached a short RUN file that I used to use when I was
jumping back and forth for a while between Xy and NB.

Your file would run longer but be much the same? Enter the characters in
Xy, save, noting down the sequence of the XyW characters or printing the
file out if you use Xy4 with CSA + P. Then call up the file in NB and enter
the corresponding NB characters there. Shouldn't that work?

Robert Hemenway