RE: Xy3 text into Outlook E-mail

>	BTW, the imported file in question is created with the old XyQuest
>"printer driver" called mail.prn (as I mentioned, perhaps too briefly in
>passing, in my earlier post).
>
>	Peter Brown

Mail.prn simply creates a "hard" text file, without commands but with hard
returns and spaces for formatting. You can achieve the same effect by
simply typing to file with XYwrite.
Why Outlook would not recognize a text file is beyond me, but since there
are *always* problems on mailing lists with Outlook users, I am not surprised.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I have always seen military service as a plus." Bill Clinton,99