Re: LFN Utilities for Win32

J. R. Fox wrote:
"Martin J. Osborne" wrote:
(I realize that ZTree does a great job with some of these tasks, but of course it doesn't interact with XyWrite.)
ZTree lets you designate an outboard editor, which it then calls. I expect this was originally envisioned for the use of something from the ultra-compact size of a ...
I hadn't thought of designating Xy as ZTree's editor. But still it would be good to be able to do most things within Xy. I realised today, for example, that it would be useful to enhance my program by making the XC key do more than simply open text files and change directories---it could, e.g., open any file with a pdf extension in Acrobat, open a zip file in Winzip, ... -- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne