Re: Pre-Xy

** Reply to message from PollyK3@xxxxxxxx on Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:35:42 EDT

> I have no idea why my posts come through in a tiny font, and this is the
> first I've heard of it.

If I may suggest -- and this goes for a few others as well: MargDelG, Adel
Darwish, Brian, Jordan -- it's best on this maillist to turn off HTML and just
send pure text. We're a text-only maillist. Archiving of messages generally
looks better without HTML. Less bloat in everybody's mailbox, faster mail
fetches, etc. If you *must* use (or cannot turn off/don't know how to turn
off) HTML, I suggest a non-proportional typeface -- for better formatting of
messages.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx