XyWin questions

The editorial department of the publishing company I work for has been
using XyWrite III for many years now. We love it, and have customized and
programmed to the hilt. But because of new protocols in our company's LAN
(as well as the eventual elimination of DOS), we are faced with switching
to a Windows-based word processor. Of course, our first choice is to go
with XyWin (4.12). After my initial foray into it, I have a few matters I
was hoping others could shed some light on:

1. Is there a way to enlarge the display font in expanded mode (and/or
draft mode)? I have the "Large Friendly Letters" [a reference to HHGG?]
font file (WOAFON14.ZIP) and have installed the fonts, but I'm unclear on
how to implement the change beyond that. I've tried several settings,
with no result. (Maybe I'm missing something obvious?) Or perhaps someone
can offer a different solution. Also, since some of our stations will be
using the Bitstream Speedo fonts exclusively, solutions along those lines
would also be appreciated.

2. When I minimize XyWin in Win95, then click on the taskbar to activate
it again, nothing happens. Same no-result if I use Alt+Tab to cycle
through the applications to open it. (I even tried running Task Manager
and got the same no-result.) It's like Win95 doesn't want to recognize
it. I have to right click on the XyWin icon in the taskbar, then click
*Restore* or *Maximize* to reactivate. Is there a way to get this to
behave normally (i.e., reactivate it with a regular ol' left-click)?
Perhaps this is more of a Win95 problem than a XyWrite problem, but I
thought I'd ask.

3. In checking out the XyWWWeb (a great resource!), I read that "XyWrite
for Windows (v4.12) is buggy, but it's also powerful . . ." I hesitate to
ask for individuals to describe bugs they've encountered. Is there a list
of known bugs available somewhere?

Thanks for your help! It's great to know that there are other XyWrite
users out there, and that XyWrite is still alive and well!

Timothy Olson
Editorial/Technical Assistant
Tyndale House Publishers
(630) 668-8310