Re: Xy'd NB -- FLV Video Capture and Player

At 07:53 PM 3/8/2008, David Auerbach wrote:
Oh man. I saw them in 1968 (I think) in Boston. I was there visiting
nerd friends at MIT (Project Mac was in full swing) and saw them on a
double bill with Richie Havens. I'm currently blanking on the name of
the club...
Saw Havens at the Cafe Figaro in '67. I couldn't get any of my
Luddite friends to go along so I went by myself. Maybe fifty people
in the audience that night. Wonderful evening. What a performer.

Michael Norman