Re: XyWin

Jeremy,

I've passed these questions on to our Technical Support department, you should
hear something from us in the next few days.

For now, you should know that you can enter mathematical equations in XyWrite
by typing those characters available to you in the character set you are using.
If you want something more advanced, you could use a package like MathType in
conjunction with XyWrite for Windows.

You need to Import a graphic into XyWrite for Windows, you cannot paste one
from the clipboard.

I believe your problem with the Find dialog box is one we can correct for you.
We should have further information for you shortly.

Best regards,
Jeff Ramsay
TTG