Re: Further on How to toggle Numlock

   Probably I don't know what I'm talking about, because I'm not a XyWrite
maven, but I have other programs that turn on the number lock, and I made
them stop it by putting a line NUMLOCK=OFF in CONFIG.SYS. When my calculator
utility turns it on, I use the calculator and then press NumLock to turn off
the little green light.
   I am, of course, a stone DOS user. I don't know what one would do with
WIN95, WIN NT or Warp, and I don't intend ever to need to know.

Lee Hickling
hickling@xxxxxxxx