A BETTER BOOKMARK

SA-> " And if you expand on that variant, you could add other
 -> " keystrokes as well, such as the numerals 1 to 0 for ten
 -> " different positions, either setting or going to. Keep the
 -> " information in 3-digit SGs to keep it in memory (though it
 -> " wouldn't be valid for another file--could check for that,
 -> " though); turn off the display while jumping; and there you
have
 -> " it: a complex mess from a simple one.
 ->     Why not make a LB label and search for that
non-printing
 ->     section?
 ->         LB here it is
 ->         SE /here it is/

It depends whether you want to be straightforward or extremely
custom, but basically it's just the fun of it. It's too easy to
become locked into ways of doing things, which is why I enjoy the
list: It helps me consider new ways of using Xywrite.

But an ostensible reason would be xtags files would not consider
labels unprintable.

Realistically, however, you're right: Labels would be the easiest
in terms of programming to insert and remove. The same program I
described would be more accurate via labels than jumps.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx