Re: Logon

At 02:07 PM 1/22/01 -0500, EBERLE, JIM wrote:
>The problem is that the program won't load beyond Logon. It wants a username
>and password, and when it doesn't get it the program freezes the computer. I
>finally had to try again and hit the Pause/Break key to stop the loading
>before Logon and load the remaining files in startup.int "by hand."

Why do you have to "log on" in the first place? I don't do any such a
thing. I remember that XY4 at first wanted to do that, but I removed the
"logon" lines from the startup.int file, and that was the end of that
nonsense.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)