Re: Kill/Lawyers

   Maybe TTG could clue us in with a brouchure or whatever on
other
   products. Post them to the list.

As new things become available I will be sure to let everyone
know. In many cases I am talking about things still under
development, and not yet shipping products. I am happy to give
you some indications about those things, with the understanding
that until they actually become products we are not making any
commitments and are rather discussing things so our users have
some idea of what we are thinking about and what we are
exploring.

K.