Concerning XYWEB113.ZIP

 If I may, just for a second or two, change the discussion away
 from copyright law to the new version of the Jumbo file that
 came out yesterday, ...I believe. I'm wondering, would it be
 possible to add a short discription _focussing on the main new
 and/or changed features_ when a new Jumbo file is issued? It
 would be nice to know how the latest version differs in a signi-
 ficant way from the previous version. I say "significant" be-
 cause I'm aware that some changes may be cosmetic only, and if
 that were the case, then perhaps a notation to that effect would
 suffice.

 Now, back to copyright law....

 M.W. Poirier