Windoze Shortcut Keys

Hello

Does anyone know how to allow XY-Write to use the Windows Shortcut Keys (ie ALT-
Space) OS is Win 2000 and also in XP. XY version III.
I have set up a shortcut, and in Properties / Misc I have cleared the check
boxes for all except ALT-Enter and PrtSc. However when keying in ALT-Space (to
get ASCII 221 - a normal space, that will not line wrap)
We can use CTRL-ALT + number pad, or save an ALt-Space to a key, but after over
10 years of ALT-Space, it's hard to change!!!
In fact none of the Windows shortcut keys work within XyWrite.

Thanks

Marc