Re: XYCONS in PNG format

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Options-View->Details to stick.

You're not setting it globally, but probably in an individual
folder -- things done there seldom stick. Close all folders,
then go to Control Panel (set "Classic View") ==> Folder
Options...
Right again (as usual). Folder options occurs twice: as a submenu
off Tools on any Explorer window, and in the Control Panel. And
the first has little effect on the second. (Sort of like all
those Properties that one can "set" for a pif but that don't take
until you open the app or file and right-click on the top window
border and set them there; e.g., fonts for a DOS app). So I did
it in Control Panel and will see how well that sticks when I
reboot. Thanks again.
PS My brother, my nephew, and I were slanging M$, and my nephew
commented on what a silly name it is. So I told them of your
coinage of "Dinky Droop." They cracked up.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx