Re: Tame (and time)

I'll start to intensively test the new version of Tame over the next few
days. My first impression is good and a lot of improvement is
perceivable. Anyhow, the new version hasn't resolved the problem with
time. When I am using XyWrite under W2000, the clock starts to go slow.
I don't know if the problem is related to multitasking (I am referring
to switching from XyWrite to a different program and back again
frenquently). However, the fact is simple: the clock that XyWrite shows
in the top left hand corner is progressively slower and slower.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao