Re: Re[2]: Windows cursor behaviour

** Reply to message from "B. Gillessen"  on Thu, 19 Dec
2002 11:40:13 +0100

> Wow, wounderful - thanks a lot.

My pleasoure.

> (But before I can test it I have to get U2 running ... which it
> seems not to do at the moment:

Uh oh. Did you install according to the instructions? What does "VA/NV
$U2" report? Does "TEST-INSTALL" work? Does "HELP CONTENTS (or
HELP IDX or HELP INFO)" display the Index of all U2 frames? If not,
send me your KBD, STARTUP.INT, and XYWWWEB.REG files (one ZIPfile), privately.

> At least command ERR
> does *something* but does not produce what I would have expected,
> i. e. a list of the internal error messages in a window or file.
> But maybe I expected something wrong?)

Bare command ERR simply reports the last error incurred (i.e. the current state
of ). Maybe you never commit errors? Try "ERR /NV" -- that
should display a list of all possible error msgs.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx