Re: XyWrite and OS/2

> This raises another question about TTG and their marketing
practices. In > addition to never receiving their upgrade fliers
(if there have been > any), I can't remember ever seeing an ad
for XyWrite, and I haven't seen > a package in the stores since
III+. One way to increase the user base to > a profitable level
would be to sell the product!

Adds, of course, are very costly, so I can understand TTG's
limitations here. But, two suggestions: 1) make online/internet
information on XY readily available, so anyone who hears of it
can easily get more information. Could info files be posted on
the likes of AOL too?
2) Collect email addresses of registered users of TTG products,
and email any update/improvement/product info/bug fix info to
them. This strategy could get the word out, keep interest and
morale up, at quite minimal cost.

Mike

 Michael O'Brien       mto@xxxxxxxx
Lincoln, MA