win98se and xywrite for new computer

Dear Pat
Unfortunately I am still having problems with my email so I cannot paste
your suggestion in this email back for reference. Your idea of using a
dedicated pc with win98se is a good one as a last resort but I am hoping to
avoid having more than the two pc's I now have on my desk(actually on the
floor - only the monitor and keyboard are on the desk).

I would still like to use a dual boot system but still do not know how to
install win98se on a pc with more than 1/2 gig of ram or even whether you
can install win98se on a pc with 4 gigs of ram. Does anyone have expertise
in this area.

I am one of those people living in Brooklyn who still ranks Walter O Malley
with Stalin and Hitler as the most evil men in history. At times I wonder
where Bill Gates ranks on that list. Unfortunately at times he does good
things in public health and education and than I cannot hate him as much as
I would want to for what he has done to my pc.

On to your point about ordering from an assembler I did not know enough (and
still do not know enough)to specify what I should order and got taken. In
any event I think the 4 year service contract makes the big name pc makers
less unattractive. I did find that the dell service was reliable.

For what it is worth, Dell is willing to install xp. I guess they must be
getting a lot of negative feedback on vista.

avromf@xxxxxxx or af413@xxxxxxxxxxxx