Re: $10 Words, Etc.

>To TTG:
>
>I think the BBS software is just fine. It ain't broke, so.... One feature
>of the BBS that I sorely miss here is the ability to attach a file (esp.,
>an XPL program) to a text message. With this in mind, I turn
>
>To Nathan Sivin:
>
>... and ask, Is there any way that files can be attached to messages
>addressed to the Group? (This may be asking too much, I know. But it's

  That's the sort of thing a good BBS package does
"automagically."
But the coming WEB site will more than make up for it. Especially
if they link the two. Which, of course, they almost have to do,
right?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.