#110006-Reloading XyIII+ Memory

Drew:

I am using 3.50. The problem may be caused by my having used the Spacemaker
utility to compress EDITOR.EXE by some 12%. This is no longer possible with the introduction of the
new memory management scheme.

A more serious problem is my inability to remap the esc function (ASCII 27) to
another key and still get the full functional use of the program. For example,
the help file will only respond to the escape function when it is actually
mapped to the esc (1=) key. I hope that 3.51 fixes that.

- Andy