A wild new idea for the future of XyWrite

Here's an entirely new idea for moving XyWrite into the future, with no
need for a virtual machine.
Devote an older machine (mine is Win 7 32-bit) to running XyWrite (and any
other legacy software), then use TeamViewer to operate it remotely on your
up-tod-ate 64 bit machine, preferably a dual or triple monitor system.
I just used TeamViewer to remotely run my Mac Mini's Garageband on my Win
system, and there's no lag or lack of screen quality. I actually forgot
that I wasn't seated at my Mac while working on one of my songs.
Is there a fatal flaw? I'm not sure, e.g., that file transfers will be as
transparent as the remote operation is. Of course, Dropbox on both machines
would make that unnecessary.