Re: XyWrite & WordPro for OS/2

Steve,

I also would like to know of your experience with WordPro. I use Win95
though (on my home machine), and don't know how comparable that version
would be with the one for OS/2. I've been trying for months to decide
what to do if indeed we're seeing the end of the road for XyWrite. If I
do eventually have to switch to another program, the cleanliness, so to
speak, of its ability to convert my years of XyWrite files to its format
would be of primary importance.

Regards,

Jimmy C Diecker
Latin American Institute