Re: VIRUS WARNING (dubious) for XYWRITE digest

> This whole virus scare looks a lot like uninformed superstition to me. Why
> is it that so many intelligent people fall for it?
>

> -- Rene von Rentzell, temporarily exiled to Flensburg

Some of the virusses (and I believe SirCam does) propagate through entire
networks of linked computers. So just one click can infect hundreds of
computers. And there is a general principle that says that if you try to
change a wheel, there is always one bolt that won't budge. You can apply
this principle to computer users as well.

Alexander Hellemans