Re: printer error messages

Patricia wrote.
if both the attached printer and the networked one are set
to print to lpt2, you're going to have a problem

No, I moved the selfsame printer out of my work area into my wife's.
But adding  doesn't affect it--same "at least 2.5DI".

Try using OF1in,1in. The manual recommends using OF to set
overall margins, keeping LM and RM for temporary changes. Let me
get my default HP margins from the office (all printing here is
done through TYP, which means PostGhst formatting), and you can
try them.
Hmmm. USING I get no error message and "printing done." Of
course there's no printing! But let me try some other drivers. Good
suggestion, Patricia!

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx