Re: OT: Phones for Xmas?

We're getting OT here with a vengeance, but does anyone know of a
good free PIM? I've been using the version of Palm Desktop that
came with my 2d-hand Treo, and that's not compatible with Vista
(on the laptop, where I'm most likely to need my contacts and
calendar). Palm lets you download their software free, but you
cannot install it without the device's being connected.
$I really like the Palm SW, but not enough to fork over mucho
dinero for a PDA I doubt I'd use (I hardly ever carry the Palm:
too heavy, screen is too small and faint for me to see, keys too
small to type on...) I have a barebones, pay-as-your go cell
phone that suits me perfectly, but I do want a piece of software
(not Outtaluck Express--please) to keep my names, numbers, and
calendar. And something I can install on as many PCs as I want.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx