Re: corporate serial killers

Jorge Luis Gutiérrez wrote:
If installing U2 is what it takes, I think there will be a single user of ANSIfied XyWrite for a long while. Anyhow, I'll keep this option in the backburner and will report back any results.
I don't need Ansified Xy now (though I should have been very glad of
it a few years ago), but I and lots of us use U2 for its invaluable
routines. Installing it is not rocket science. It LOOKS difficult, but
once you've done it once, you see that it's really quite easy. And the
benefits would be well worth far more labor.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx