Re: hp printers

Dear Jon -

Thanks for getting back to me. I assume when you advise that I print in reverse order, you are
talking about a command to the HP printer file, not a Xywrite command (which I cannot find in the
documentation). The problem is that I cannot seem to load an HP printer file that gives me the
option of printing in reverse order. I still have a few to try but am not optimistic. Is there an Xy
command (for III+) that will do the same thing?

Thanks much,
Polly

         Dear Polly

         The quick and dirty solution is to print the document in reverse order
         with the /RV option so the first page becomes the one face up on the top
         of the pile.

         Regards
         Jon Inggs

         On 6 Jan 2004, at 20:27, pollyeditor@xxxxxxxx wrote:

         > I cannot get the damn thing to collate pages. The printout arrives
         with the
         > last page face up, and this will simply not do as most of what I
         print
         > is BOOKS. I'm now downloading printer files that HP tech supports
         > thinks might do the trick. But I'm wondering if y'all have any other
         > tricks up your sleeves.
         >
         > Thanks -
         > Polly

           Jon Inggs
         Telephone: (012) 429-4464
           Economics Dept                      Fax:
            (012) 429-3433
           PO Box 392
           UNISA
           0003
         This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
         Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
         ≪≪gwavasig≫≫
         ≪≪ gwavasig ≫≫