Re: Deleting files

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> Interestingly, Novell DOS 7 (the successor to DR-DOS 6, and the preferred
> XyWrite platform at TTG) had an XDEL command that deleted all the files
> in subdirs but--maddeningly--not the subdirs themselves. One had to
> manually RmDir each and every one.

There are some more troublesome anomalies with DRD. I'm running DR-DOS
7.03 in the C: of the XPC portable. DRD formatted that partition, of course.

Something weird has been going on from the git-go: W2K can see and access C:,

but eCS 1.1 cannot. It is as though the partition does not exist. This does
not
seem to be an LVM problem either. So far, this is pretty baffling.

Jordan