Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Naturally avoiding that time is of great value for the person who is given the answer, but if the policy of "I'll ask rather than debug" is irritating the answerers, then it should be discouraged.
A further wrinkle is that I find that the answer I wrestle
to get by debugging and just playing around is the one that
I remember better and that tells me more about the inner
workings of the program. Now, yes, I sometimes (often?) hit
a blank wall. But I think the gurus are inclined to be more
forgiving if one gives evidence that one has really tried on
one's own and is just missing something vital. FWIW.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx