Re: SaveBak

With particular reference to SaveBak,SAB, though, since the routine
accepts but does not require an arg, I think it's reasonable to
expect the routine itself to trap an uninitialized S/G 50. It's a
easy fix (the IF statement immediately following func XH in the
revised frame below). Plug it in, then you can use your existing KBD
assignment, or the more concise:

nn=NOJM(,2,.,s,a,b,)

Yep, that did it. Once again you've made my life easier, for which I'm very grateful.

I'm introducing HTML into my moderated listserv and I'm spending long hours doing HTML coding, then writing Xy scripts to produce that HTML (from what's originally plain-text emails). I found I need something like SaveBak to get back to versions that worked, after my tweaking breaks them.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx