Re: XY4 freezing in Win98

At 09:54 AM 17 12 1999 -0600, Walter Jowers wrote:
>IMHO, running any anti-virus software full-time causes *way* more problems
>than it prevents. Unexplained crashes are the norm, and usually get blamed
>on Bill Gates.

For what it's worth, I use F-Prot, a DOS virus scanner. It also comes with
a Win95+ virus activity monitor (F-stopW) and a Word macro virus checker.
The virus code file is upated about once per week, and it's all free for
the downloading. I've never had a problem with it.

http://www.complex.is/f-prot/obtaining.html