Re: Can I install Xywrite

> No, in fact, there seems to be a screen handling problem that many users
> report. Screen flickers in draft mode and many NB users on the NB list
> report they work in graphics mode.

While I do not encounter screen flickers in draft mode, it is nevertheless
best to work in graphics mode in NB. As has been explained before, in NB Win,
the graphics mode is the "true" mode, while the other modes are emulations.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)