Re: Re Trouble

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:33:56 -0500, Harry Binswanger wrote:

>Tomorrow I buy my first Mac, hoping to transition Xy to it using VPC.
>
>Harry Binswanger
>hb@xxxxxxxx

Good luck and be sure to let us know how you go! I just bought
my first Mac last week. It's for home use, mainly for my
daughter, but I've been thinking about buying VPC and attempting
to run Xy on it. I'm still happily using Xy under OS/2 both at
work and at home but at some stage will probably have to move to
something else. If Xy runs competently on Mac OS X then I know
what it will be.

Cheers,
John Gordon