Re: UNDO

Robert,
I think my "access denied" error is coming from XyWrite. I'm pretty sure it's this, from XY4.HBLP:

  NOTE: If you try to delete a read-only file, the following
  message appears on the status line: Access denied.
Which means that the backup files(s) not the directory is what is getting somehow marked as read-only (or otherwise as "in use" and when UnDo.exe wants to REName it, "access denied" is generated.

Incidentally, here's what undo.int is launching:

dos/nv/x/z /c kmd/c start /min C:\XY\UnDo.exe 91 10 100
If I hold down the shift key, when the 10 seconds hit my keyboard is thrown into some inoperative state, the scroll lock light lights, and the only way I can get any output is by holding down the shift key for when the next 10 second call is made. Then it's toggled back into the proper state. Note: in the inoperative state, I do not get the XPL code that you get when instituting TS.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx