Re: Logon

"EBERLE, JIM" wrote:

> had never arisen before I installed Xy 4.018 and ran it on either Windows 98
> or, more probably, on 2000. Even when I removed a line from startup.int, the
> program continued to freeze.

I've never used Win-2000, but I have heard it can be problemmatical for running
DOS app.s or some 16-bit Win programs. Supposedly worse for this than NT-4,
where I have noticed limitations along these lines. I can't get XyWin to
function tolerably well in that environment, but have to admit that I don't like
the XyWin interface (or the Win and Win app. GUI for that matter), and so
haven't put much time or effort into fiddling with it.

Jordan