Re: Off Topic, Part 2 (Avant Stellar keyboards)

Like Rafe, I would also make an offer on mono VGA monitors, except I'm not
picky about size. Likewise interested to find out about suppliers, though
perhaps reply to me privately, since this topic is probably not of wide
interest, and is certainly not "XyWrite."

Carlo Caballero
thrysus@xxxxxxxx