Nota Bene

Dear XyWrite users,

We (Nota Bene) just send out our October newsletter with details about
version 6.1 which is scheduled for release in November. If any of you
who are not already getting our newsletter are interested in
subscribing, you can
subscribe (or unsubscribe) by going to:

 http://www.notabene.com/nbnews.html

This will add you to the list for future issues. If you would like to
have a copy of the issue that we just sent out, please contact me
off-list and I will send it to you.

Nota Bene is built on the XyWrite engine, and it is available to XyWrite
users at discounted "competitive upgrade" prices -- $249 for Scholar's
Workstation ($200 off of list price).

Best to all,

Anne Putnam
aputnam@xxxxxxxx