Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Thu, 8 Dec
2005 19:16:14 GMT

> This requires switching from XY4 ... full-screen, to windows
> in order to use the system tray "unplug or eject hardware" icon.
> While this is hardly an onerous task it would be nice if it could be
> accomplished from within XY4 but I have been unable, so far, to
> find a means of accomplishing this.

WINFS

Toggles back and forth between FullScreen<==>Desktop Window. Can assign to a
key too. Requires GoXy.EXE in DOS Path. How much more convenient that is than
Alt-Enter, I can't say... to trigger it, you still have to issue a keystroke.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx