Re: Re Mystery of the Missing Scrfonts.bin

Robert Holmgren wrote:
SCRFONTS.BIN was part of Signature. It was dumped in Xy4.
Oh, so that's what happended. When I went searching the archives before posting that query, I found someone else who was puzzled at her lack of the file. Thanks for clearing that up. (How come it got left in the Xy4 CG, though?)
Consequently, Default XY, a legacy DF spec, can be used for something else. I use it (in personal
programming) to record (via DFL, of course) the location of %COMSPEC%,
Neat idea! I'll try to remember that.
does *anybody* integrate graphics into their Xy docs? Has anyone *ever* integrated graphics into a Xy doc?
I actually tried to integrate an EPS file, eons ago. Didn't work. I was trying to embed my fancy-schmancy-font letterhead (created in WP, printed to a file with a PS driver), and no matter what I did to make the file be only 2 inches deep, Xy generated a ≪PG≫ command at its end.

Patricia M. Godfrey